Friday, December 28, 2007

My favorite place in Singapore

Lower Pierce reservoir park, Singapore

One of the places in the Singapore that I loved, definitely the sunset here is so amazing and the water is very calm. I always comes back here to relax and take photographs too. Many locals and expat go here to jog, fishing, picnic, biking, and relax. Like me they love this place very much...

Sometime I used to do a paparazzi mode here because many kids are playing and also if I'm lucky a Pre-Nuptial session is being held here by some wedding photographer.
I think a lot of wedding photographers used to go here because they know that this place is a good place to shoot their clients(soon to be married).

I will never forget this place in my heart co'z it captured me deep inside very deeply........

For all who want to see the beauty of this place:

By Bus
Take services 167, 855 and 980. Alight along Upper Thomson Road, near Casuarina Road. Walk along Old Upper Thomson Road towards Lower Peirce Reservoir Park. The entrance to the Trail is along this road.







No comments: