Thursday, December 27, 2007

Pvi Photographer of the year 2007



The recently concluded photo contest here in Singapore had showcase the filipino talents, 5 of the Filipino amateur photographer who join the contest; 2 of them is on the TOP 3 position after 4 months of competition. We ousted the local Singaporean photographer's and other races here which prove that Filipino talent's are everywhere and being recognized even in a simple way.


I would like to thanks all the filipino who supported us by voting online especially the FILSG community, they are also supporting my group by promoting us on their website.

You may check it and join our group : PinoyGraphers


These are my entries that made me the second runner-up : Flickr Link

By the way the GRAND WINNER is my fellow buddy and also a FILIPINO!!!



MABUHAY ANG MGA PINOY !!!!

No comments: