Sunday, January 13, 2008

Abstract & Still Life Photography


"Steel Bar"


These are one of the most challenging photography to master because you need to master both creativity and lightning, especially how to use lights to make your subject very interestingt. Well I'm planning to attend a Still-Life session with PSS (Photography Society of Singapore) very soon....

These are some of Abstract(Steel Bar) and Still-Life interpretation, hope you like it

1. Bread of Life

Photo taken at Le Meridian Hotel

Note: Semi-finalist portfolio on "OPEN Category" in International Open Amateur Photography Contest, 2007" Sadly I didn't win because they required me to go to U.S.A. for me to represent my entry.

My picture is included on the book named " Endless Journeys"

ISBN-0-7951-5247-7

2. Vodka @ Office

Photo taken at +Hp office

I used a basic light that is available inside the office, well you might think how I done this without anyone seeing me.. That is a secret that I will not share hehehehe....

3. Candle Light's

Photo taken inside my room

Guess what! I have done it inside my room, because I'm addict about my passion so while it is raining very heavy here in Singapore cannot go out with my photography friends so I decided to make my day useful and it is worth it afterall.

No comments: