Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My PinoyGrapher's Group


It is February of year 2007 that I met this enthusiastic photography group called "PinoyGraphers@SG" but the original name was "Photobongbong" before which is similar to the filipino appetizer - putobongbong. If I didn't join this group maybe I will have my own group by now but i'm still newbie so creating my own group will be much difficult so i decided to join and fortunately my decision is positive. I thank all of them of being good to me, helping/supporting me to improve my skills, ideas, and public relation to other people's. Before I'm shy to show my pictures but now I'm proud to show it to everybody because of these good people of this group!. Currently our group is involved in many events that the Philippine Embassy and Filipino Association Group (FAS) is doing here in Singapore. I love this group, proud to be with them!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erik! Pede po bang malaman kung pano sumali sa PinoyGraphers@SG?

Thank you!

Gen
-princessgen@gmail.com