Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Foot Prints in the sand

Nirwana Beach Resort - Bintan Beach resort


I choose this caption for my "Title" because it is common to everybody.. You can see or heard this kind of subject title everywhere in a postcard, a gospel from the bible , greeting cards, quote's, music and etc......

This is my few first shot I've done last 2006 using a LUMIX FZ-50, newbie that time so no time to think about composition, proper settings, or ask myself did I take the shot very nice or good ? No Photoshop at all too :). Hmmmm, I forgot I still consider myself a newbie until this moment....


Why footprints in the sand? Hmmmm... from the gospel itself - Walking with the lord while you are dreaming. Unfortunately I still not experienced this in my dreams walking in the beach with the Lord but looking forward to have one someday very sooooon..

For me this image interpret our challenges in life, if you have two set footprints in the sand it means you are having good challenges and you are doing very well, but if one foot only then it will be your difficult times to achieve something. I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand, how about you ?

Everyone have their own footprints in the sand, this is you who make your own path on every step you take. The footprints will be there to represent your goals if it vanished then you failed to achieve something on your journey through life in Earth. What will be your footprint in the sand will be ??

Quote:

“The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.” - GOD

1 comment:

yyelow_lemon said...

i super love this pic!