Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I Don’t Know Where My Journey Ends

Everybody have the same question in their minds as I'm thinking right now, how I will conquer my last journey in this life I have now ?? . Honestly I don't know how it will end, did you ?

I wish that after every journey we are taking part; Career, Decision, Love life, Family life, & your own life will be a memorable one, be optimistic or even hope it will be a good one.


This "questions" cross my mind for 2 weeks now and still cannot answer it, it's complicated but I know God will be there to guide me.....


But at the end of the day it is still "you" who will make your journey how to end, it could be better or worst.

As for me, and maybe for the rest of us, we have our own mountain to conquer. I don’t know where my journey ends. I just hope and pray I can make it to the top and die happy.


No comments: